Friday, April 29, 2011

Anna Hazare

Hmm hearing a lot about Anna, hunger strike and corruption in India these days.

Yes i support Anna.
I will cross the road where ever i want,
I dont walk on the foot path,
I will throe rubbish where ever i want (atleast not in rubbish bins),
I will download movies/ songs online which are pirated version,
I will jump signals,
I will park my car in No-parking,
I will bribe the traffic constable if i got caught,
I blame politicians for taking bribes,but i will pay for getting my medical/engineering seat.
I download pirated softwares/Copy righted mateials from net illegally.

I fast with Anna for ending the corruption,
I attend a rally supporting him, and while coming back i will ask two of my friends to sit on my two wheeler,

Yet I support Anna,and i hate all the politicians for taking bribes.



Its not required to fast with Anna or support him, you be true to your self, everything else falls in place.

No comments: